Cease your donation to your church or parish
Thank you for your donations to the Church in Wales. To stop giving please complete the form below. If you donate to more than one beneficiary within the church you will need to complete and submit this form for each commitment.
If you experience any issues please email email@example.com
The Direct Debit Guarantee
- This Guarantee is offered by all banks and building societies that accept instructions to pay Direct Debits.
- If there are any changes to the amount, date or frequency of your Direct Debit The Representative Body of The Church in Wales Registered Charity Number 1142813 (the RB) will notify you ten working days in advance of your account being debited or as otherwise agreed. If you request the RB to collect a payment, confirmation of the amount and date will be given to you at the time of the request.
- If an error is made in the payment of your Direct Debit, by the RB or your bank or building society, you are entitled to a full and immediate refund of the amount paid from your bank or building society;
- If you receive a refund you are not entitled to, you must pay it back when the RB asks you to.
- You can cancel a Direct Debit at any time by simply contacting your bank or building society. Written confirmation may be required. Please also notify us.