Work with us
The Representative Body of the Church in Wales is committed to building a diverse workforce and strongly encourages applications from everyone. We are committed to equality of opportunity and welcome applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds and regardless of whether they are of Christian faith, another faith or no faith.
In some cases, a genuine occupational requirement to be a member of the Christian faith may apply. If this applies, this will be explicit in the job advertisement.
We offer a competitive salary package, a working week of 35 hours, opportunities for flexible working, and 25 days of holiday rising to 30 days per year, plus an attractive defined contribution pension scheme.
The Provincial Office is based in Callaghan Square, in the centre of Cardiff close to both train stations and public transport hubs, and the St David’s shopping centre. The office is in a modern, accessible building with well-equipped open-plan working and a kitchen and rest area for staff.
Download: Job applicant privacy notice (Word)
- Canon Residentiary, Newport Cathedral
- HR Officer
- Provincial Safeguarding Officer
- House for Duty Priest, Monmouth
- Vicar for Liturgy and Worship, East Cardiff Ministry Area
- Vicar for Belonging and Pastoral Care, East Cardiff Ministry Area
- Priest for Children, Families and Community, East Cardiff Ministry Area
- Chef - St. Padarn’s Institute, Cardiff
- Finance Manager, Cardiff
For a full list of vacancies in the Diocese please visit their Jobs page: