The Archbishop of Wales will be one of the speakers at a free seminar this month looking at what it means to “live life in all its fullness’.
Organised by the Cynnal, the churches’ counselling service, the seminar will explore the spiritual challenges of living a worldly life. It will look at:
- what it means to live appropriately under a wide variety of conditions;
- how to maintain a positive, constructive and emotionally responsible attitude;
- how to keep a healthy degree of detachment and humour;
- live with faith and trust in God;
- maintain goodwill and intentions to others.
The seminar will be chaired by the Revd Ifan Roberts. Other speakers include Karen Owen, Dr Iolo Ap Gwynn, the Revd Dr Alun Evans and Nick Shepley.
It will be held at Christ Church, Lake Road North, Cardiff, on Wednesday, October 24 from 9.30am-1pm, with a light buffet lunch.
Anyone wishing to attend should contact the Living Room Cardiff on 029 2049 3895 to register or send an e-mail to email@example.com.
Download the event poster in English or Welsh here: