Examples of how churches across Wales are reaching out and taking the Christian message to those around them can be seen in a film which was launched at the meeting of the Church’s Governing Body this week.
The film, Faith in Evangelism, features six projects, one from each of the Church’s dioceses:
- The Lounge – a lunchclub at Cefn Saeson secondary school, Neath;
- Sanctuary – pioneer ministry on housing estates and to the farming community around Llanidloes;
- Reminiscing cafe – events for people with dementia in Newtown;
- Puppetry – entertainment with a Christian message for children in and around Lampeter;
- Food With Friends – community meals and events in Gorseinion;
- Inclusive church – promoting an open and welcoming church at Rumney, Cardiff