St Padarn’s Institute is an integral part of the Church in Wales with a vision of outstanding mission-orientated formation and training for the whole people of God.
We are seeking to appoint a Full Time Lead Safeguarding Trainer
Grade D £28,104 – £31,797 (South Wales based)
As Lead Safeguarding Trainer you will make a significant contribution to safeguarding in the Church in Wales by delivering excellent safeguarding training and leading the development of appropriate training.
Working as part of the St Padarn’s team, you will work with colleagues to support the delivery of an outstanding learning experience which ensures people understand the Church in Wales safeguarding policy and how to apply it.
The successful candidate should have:
- An understanding of the safeguarding issues in a volunteer/ community organisation.
- Experience and aptitude in organising and facilitating adult learning.
- Experience in developing training materials.
- The ability to work independently and flexibly, including significant travel within Wales and evening / weekend working.
- Own transport is essential.
The St Padarn’s Tutor for Llandaff and Safeguarding Training is very happy to have an informal phone conversation with potential applicants. To arrange this please contact –
Veronica Cottam on Veronica.firstname.lastname@example.org; 029 2083 8005.
Interviews will take place over 2 days on 6th and 7th February 2019 in Cardiff.
Further details can be found on the Church in Wales website www.churchinwales.org.uk/work-with-us
All applications should be submitted via email by noon on Monday 28th January 2019 to email@example.com
Documents for this job:
- Lead-Safeguarding-Trainer-JD-English (Word document)
- Application-Form-English-May-2018 (Word document for Word 2007 or later)
- Application-Form-English-May-2018-PDF (PDF)
Further details from:
2 Callaghan Square
Phone number: 029 2034 8200
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org