Grade F – £36,225 to £40,986 per annum
As part of our commitment to serving all the people of Wales, as a bilingual national institution, a new post has been created to provide advice to the Bishops and their dioceses on the use of the Welsh Language and Mission in the medium of Welsh.
Applications are invited from those with a living Christian faith (part 1of schedule 9 of the Equality Act 2010 applies to this appointment) coupled with sensitivity to the linguistic and cultural needs of the people of Wales, the range of theological views within the Church and who have:
- A proven track record of working to a high standard in a bilingual (Welsh/English) context, in oral, written and digital contexts
- Experience of working with translators
- Proven commitment to the promotion and development of the Welsh Language.
- An understanding of the Church in Wales, the different cultures of Wales and Welsh Christian spiritualities and liturgy.
The working location for this post will be the Provincial Office in Cardiff City Centre or elsewhere as agreed.
An application form and further particulars can be found on the Church in Wales website:-
Interviews to take place on Thursday 22nd February 2017.
Documents for this job:
- Recruitment-Application-Form-December-20171 (Word document for Word 2007 or later)
- English-JD-Director-of-Welsh-Language-and-Bilingual-Mission-Final (Word document for Word 2007 or later)
Further details from:
The HR Department
2 Callaghan Square
Phone number: 029 2034 8200
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org