Diocese of Monmouth: Appointment - Dean of Newport
The Bishop of Monmouth wishes to appoint a new Dean of Newport following the retirement of the Very Revd Lister Tonge.
The new Dean will be expected to lead the life and work of St Woolos Cathedral in Newport, developing the Cathedral’s ministry and sharing the oversight of the Church’s mission in the varied contexts of our diocese.
We are looking for an experienced priest who
- is resourceful, creative and a team player as well as team leader
- is able to relate the good news in an engaging way in a variety of social contexts as well as the public square
- has proven ability to build effective relationships both inside and outside the Church and develop partnership-working to further its mission
- has emotional intelligence and wisdom.
- Application pack/job profile (Word)
- Appendix 1: Newport Cathedral Constitution 2018 (Word)
- Appendix 2: Newport Cathedral Chapter Accounts (Word)
- Appendix 3: Newport Cathedral PCC Accounts (PDF)
- Appendix 4: Newport Cathedral Governance Flow Chart (PDF)
- Appendix 5: Newport Cathedral Fabric and Estate (Word)
- Appendix 6: Newport Cathedral Gateway Project (Word)
- Application form (Word)
Applications should be submitted by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
or posted to:
The Bishop of Monmouth
Bishopstow, Stow Hill, Newport, NP20 4EA
Closing date for applications: Friday 9th October 2020