Archdeacon of the Gwent Valleys and Diocesan Director of Mission, Monmouth
The Bishop of Monmouth is looking for an experienced and creative priest to become the Archdeacon of the Gwent Valleys and Diocesan Director of Mission.
She/he will work closely with the Bishop as part of her senior team, and with the churches of the newly established Ministry Areas, to embed the five marks of mission throughout the Diocese and develop transformational team working.
We are looking for someone who can demonstrate that they:
- can work as a collaborative team player as well as a leader
- have experience of helping people of all ages to grow in and share their faith
- are keen and able to foster and support new ways of being Church and help existing congregations to be missionally minded
- understand how to support the development of good team working amongst lay and ordained ministers
- have proven ability to communicate easily and effectively at all levels
The Diocese of Monmouth seeks to be an inclusive diocese and welcomes applications from people regardless of gender, sexuality, disability or ethnicity. Applications from BAME and women are especially welcome.
For an informal conversation please contact The Venerable Jonathan Williams, Archdeacon of Newport on (01633) 215206
- Profile - Archdeacon of the Gwent Valleys and Diocesan Director of Mission (Word)
- Application form - archdeacon of the Gwent Valleys (Word)
Applications should be submitted by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS FRIDAY 14TH JANUARY 2022