Archdeacon of Monmouth and Diocesan Director of Ministry and Discipleship
The Bishop of Monmouth is looking for an experienced and creative priest to become the Archdeacon of Monmouth and Diocesan Director of Ministry and Discipleship.
She/he will work closely with the Bishop as part of her senior team, and with the churches of our newly established Ministry Areas, to foster long-life discipleship, nurture a broad range of lay and ordained ministries and develop transformational team working.
We are looking for someone who can demonstrate that they:
- can work well as a collaborative team player as well as a leader
- have experience of helping people of all ages to grow in their faith
- are keen and able to foster and support a breadth of ministries including fresh expressions and pioneer ministry
- understand how to support the development of good team working amongst lay and ordained ministers
- have proven ability to communicate easily and effectively at all levels
Applications from BAME and women are especially welcome.
Applications should be submitted by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
or posted to:
The Bishop of Monmouth
Bishopstow, Stow Hill, Newport, NP20 4EA
Closing date for applications: Friday 26th February 2021