Director of Faith, Order and Unity
Grade F – £36,225 to £40,986 per annum
As part of the continuing development of the Church in Wales, a new post has been created with responsibility for leading the development of our practice in the areas of doctrine, Church order, liturgy and ecumenical relations, working with and advising the Bench of Bishops.
Applications are invited from members of the Anglican Communion or one of its ecumenical partners (part1of schedule 9 of the Equality Act 2010 applies to this appointment). You will be familiar with and supportive of the liturgical, sacramental and doctrinal life of the Church in Wales and an active and committed Christian disciple who has: –
- An honours/post graduate degree in Theology and Religious Studies or equivalent.
- Experience in writing or drafting work in liturgical, ecumenical and doctrinal matters.
- Experience of building and maintaining effective professional networks.
Knowledge of Welsh language or a strong empathy with Wales and its culture would be an advantage.
The working location for this post will be the Provincial Office in Cardiff City Centre or elsewhere as agreed.
An application form and further particulars can be found on the Church in Wales website:-
Closing date for receipt of applications is noon on 8th December 2017
Interviews to take place in St. Asaph on Friday 12th January 2018
Documents for this job:
- Application-Form-Nov-2017 (Word document)
- JD-Director-of-FOU (Word document for Word 2007 or later)
- Advert-Bishops-Adviser-Director-of-Faith-Order-and-Unity (Word document)
Further details from:
2 Callaghan Square
Phone number: 029 2034 8200
Email address: email@example.com