The newly elected Bishop of Llandaff is seeking a chaplain who:
- has a gift for detail, good interpersonal skills and a sense of humour
- is theologically able, socially aware, liturgically literate and IT competent
- can deal with media enquiries in a calm and sensible manner
- will offer the bishop prayerful, wise, confidential support
- will be a key member of a close-knit team working in a modern office building in Llandaff
This post is open to men and women clergy at any stage in their ordained ministry beyond the minimum first three years as a curate. A three-bedroomed maisonette on the Cathedral Green in Llandaff is tied to this post. This post is subject to a DBS Enhanced Disclosure.
If you are looking for an opportunity to become involved in front line strategic and worshipful ministry, and would like to become part of the bishop’s staff here in Llandaff, a job description and application form are available from the Bishop’s PA: email@example.com or please ring 029 2056 2400.
Interview date: Monday 24th July 2017
Further details from:
Phone number: 029 2056 2400
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org