Deanery of Tindaethwy & Menai
St Mary, Pentraeth
Items of Interest
Rebuilt in 1882. The lower courses of the north and south walls of the chancel and nave and most of the west wall are probably mediaeval. The south chapel is possibly late 16th or early 17th century and may have been rebuilt.
Font - barrel shaped with a rough square base is set up in the porch as a stoup.